To awaken and further our human potential through self-development.
- To facilitate and empower Self-development by providing a theory of the Self, and by providing practices to put the theory into action.
- To develop leadership training based on the idea that who a leader is as a person is the most important factor in the effectiveness of a leader.
- To explain what Self-esteem truly is, and to teach individuals how to have and raise their Self-esteem.
- To help parents develop the Self-worth, Self-esteem, and Self-love of their children.
- To explain the basis for a new conscience; a new conscience founded on the idea that a person can and should feel good for doing the right thing.
- To explain what personal boundaries are, and how to create and protect them.