For Mental Health Professionals: Psychotherapists, Psychologists, Social Workers, and Counselors
As mental health professionals you have a unique ability to support our vision and mission.
- Read and master The Operating Manual for the Self.
- Use the ideas of the manual in your life.
- Use the ideas of the manual in your work with clients.
- Keep track of your interventions and the results.
- Share your results with other professionals informally, in study groups, and by writing articles. (These activities become the start of introducing new concepts and practices into the mental health field.)
- Contact us if you are interested in becoming a self-esteem or self-development coach, or want to learn how to give our workshops.
- Contact us to let us know what you are doing and if you are interested in training to use the New Self Psychology in your practice.